- Significantly Expand your salesforce over breakfast!
- Tap Info Recession Proof Marketing
- Reduce your marketing budget to the cost of breakfast
7:00am - 8:30am
Riverwalk Golf Course Clubhouse Why Join?
Grow your business with
San Diego's top professionals!
Greetings WIN LeTippers!
Our March meeting started with our good news segment.
- Dr. Shamin Matin our Chiropractor has found a new office and will be moving soon. We look forward to seeing your new practice Shamim!
- Rich Yumul of SageTree Solutions has been working with Qualcomm! Wow Rich, awesome job.
- Mike Calabrese of Michael’s Painting now has his green badge! If you want to know how to receive your own green badge, just bring guests to the meetings and if they join, you receive another color badge.
- Llewellyn announced another Digigirlz event on April 3rd.
We had a new guest today, Vanessa Swafford of VanMarie Interiors. Vanessa is an interior designer and specializes in custom cabinetry. We look forward to seeing Vanessa again.
Greetings Le Tippers!
We started the meeting with an exercise for the mind with a partner. Each person discussed how they helped a business or customer. Funny thing about this exercise is that it really helped focus on what you can do for other people and how you just did it for a customer. This was an excellent exercise for creating your 30-second speech.
Our two guests were introduced, Patricia Mills of First California Funding and Greg Wynn of My California Loan. Both were coming back for a second time and both were mortgage loan consultants.
Moving right into good news we learned that:
- Dr. Shamim Matin really helped a patient receive care for a kidney issue. Dr. Shamim discovered in his exam that the patient’s pain emanated from his kidney, not from a bone or muscle issue. He sent the patient to his primary care doctor. We hope the patient receives the care he needs for his kidney and resolves his issue.
- Steve Clark our General Contractor and Michael Calabrese our Painter are working together on a project and having a great time collaborating.
- On a lighter note, Carol Lord Heuschele our Marketing Consultant, back from vacation in Baja reported that her son, Kyle kissed a whale!
Big Tipper: Patty Sterling
Remember, the Big Tipper for the month is Patty Sterling of Pacific Coast Trust. Keep trying to tip Patty and you might be the winner of the biggest tipper to Patty for the month.
Networking Around Town
Anne Pettay of Guardian reported on the other networking opportunities around town. Jasmine Guerrero of Farmer’s Insurance and Dr. Shamim Matin, our chiropractor both went to the Chamber of Commerce event and really had a great time tag teaming it and getting lots of potential contacts. Anne will be reporting on these events that you can go to and expand your networking even more!
THIS IS WHY I AM GREAT
The dynamo that is Terry Farruk got the meeting off to an energetic (does he do anything, any other way?) start, having everybody claim their traits that make them and their business GREAT. Some of us actually shared it aloud with the group, but everybody was thinking about it.
One of the things I love about our group is the excellence of our members. Our real-estate superstar Seth O'Byrne welcomed everybody with his showboat, showcasing the various awards he and his team have received for being awesome. Check out the pictures online.
We had some fantastic guests visit us today -
- Kelly Collins - Physical Trainer
- Greg Wynn - Loan Officer
- Patricia Mills - Senior Loan Consultant
All three submitted applications and we look forward to them joining the group!
Several members also had some good news to share with the group:
- Barbara Lukehart is celebrating a new grandchild. Woo hoo!
- Llewellyn, our Agile Software Development Coach, is on leave, but his Digigirlz trip to Denmark is going really well. Also, his session at the the recent Agile Open conference in Seattle was a great success.
- Patty also shared a nice thank-you note from IRC, one of the groups that our chapter sponsored over the past Christmas season.
Greetings Le Tippers!
We started the meetings with an inspiring, if not LOUD, warm-up by Terry Farruk of Way2Execute. We clapped and cheered our hearts out and then yelled as loud as we could “Today is the day I show the world how great I am”. If this is any indication of Terry’s inspiring business methods he probably has great impact on his clients.