Jumping to your needs: Steve Clark
Greetings WIN LeTippers!
Our March meeting started with our good news segment.
- Dr. Shamin Matin our Chiropractor has found a new office and will be moving soon. We look forward to seeing your new practice Shamim!
- Rich Yumul of SageTree Solutions has been working with Qualcomm! Wow Rich, awesome job.
- Mike Calabrese of Michael’s Painting now has his green badge! If you want to know how to receive your own green badge, just bring guests to the meetings and if they join, you receive another color badge.
- Llewellyn announced another Digigirlz event on April 3rd.
We had a new guest today, Vanessa Swafford of VanMarie Interiors. Vanessa is an interior designer and specializes in custom cabinetry. We look forward to seeing Vanessa again.
Reminder: There is a four tip per month minimum. With our new Assumptive Tipping method this should be easy. Also, we are having a new member rebate of $200 until the end of the month. So now is the time to have your favorite colleagues join us. Remember: We are not here to be mediocre but awesome!
March 11 Meeting @ Cafe On Park
Next week we are not meeting at Riverwalk, we will be meeting at Café on Park. Make sure you come early because parking might be an issue. For our Board and Committee elections the nominations are in and the voting will be done at our next meeting. If you have any questions please contact Carol Lord-Heuschele, the head of the election committee.
Networking in San Diego
Anne Pettay of Guardian gave an update on networking opportunities around town and they include:
- Diva’s Networking at Belle Fleur on 3/18
- Mix at 6 at Ducini’s downtown on 3/31
- San Diego Business Showcase from 2 to 7pm at the Del Mar Fairgrounds on 3/11
- SCORE Women’s Breakfast from 8 to 11am at Morgan’s Run for $39.00 on 3/12
Jumping to you Needs
We then moved on to our speaker for the day, Steve Clark of Steve Clark’s Home Improvement. Steve showed us quite a few before and after pictures of the projects he has done. Skylights are his specialty and he also does remote AV, ceiling fans, alcove lighting, monorail lighting as well as larger construction projects. No job is too small or too big for Steve. From your honey-do list on up to a full bath remodel, Steve is your guy. His work motto is Personal Care – I jump to your needs.
March's Big Tipper: Anne Pettay
This month’s big tipper is Anne Pettay. The person who sends the most tips to Anne will win the big tipper award.
Reminder again: Our next meeting will be at
Café on Park
3831 Park Blvd
a few doors South of University avenue.
Make sure you come early to get the best parking.
See you next week,
Carol Lord Heuschele
C3 Marketing Consulting