Build Business with Assumptive Tipping
Greetings Le Tippers!
We started the meetings with an inspiring, if not LOUD, warm-up by Terry Farruk of Way2Execute. We clapped and cheered our hearts out and then yelled as loud as we could “Today is the day I show the world how great I am”. If this is any indication of Terry’s inspiring business methods he probably has great impact on his clients.
Moving right into good news we learned that Wayne Fletcher of Mr. Michael’s Auto detailing helped his grandmother celebrate her 100th birthday, good genes there Wayne! Barbara Lukehart of Youngevity welcomed a new grandson into her family and was very excited if not a little tired.
This week was Roundtable Week and we had a great session on learning how to do Assumptive Tipping. In brief, assumptive tipping is a method of sending an introductory email to both parties the person who you think will need the service or product and the person who provides the service or product. In this way, both people receive the information and can act upon it in whatever way they want.
In order to make the offers more enticing, as a group, we all figured out offers and giveaways that might entice people to try our products and services. The following are the assumptive tipping giveaways from each member:
- Debbie Bonham – Sew What Tailoring - Free second hem with purchase of first hem
- Mikel Bruce – Tiny Frog Technologies - Free keyword analysis
- Rob Colosia – Law Offices of Robert B. Colosia - Free consultation
- Sue Crowder – Union Bank - Waiving of business checking account fees for two years, free personal checking account for life
- Terry Farruk – Way2Execute - Free one hour business analysis
- Wayne Fletcher – Mr. Michael’s Auto Salon - Free paint analysis
- Cindy Freeland – Lawyer at Schor & Freeland, LLP - Free consultation
- Karen Gibson – Mindful Skin Care - Free skin analysis
- Jasmine Guerrero – Farmer’s Insurance - Free Farmer’s Friendly Review of your current insurance coverage
- Carol Lord Heuschele – C3 Marketing Consulting - Free website marketing analysis
- Barbara Lukehart – Youngevity - Free health exam and buy one item receive 30% off the second
- Dr. Shamim Matin – San Diego Center for Health - Free Spinal Exam
- Dr. John McConnell – Psychologist - Free stress reduction mind massage
- Ana Meyers – Bookkeeping - Free top level review
- Seth O’Byrne – Realtor - Free market analysis for buying a home
- Anne Pettey – Guardian Insurance - Free access to the Living Balance Sheet
- Patty Sterling – Pacific Coast Trust - Reduction of fees for creation of a living trust.
- Steve – Contractor - Free lighting consultation
- Allen Stovall – Free consultation and ½ off first visit along with free ebook
- Mike Calabrese – Michael’s Painting – Free whole house powerwashing with housepainting job
- Rich Yumul – Sage Tree Solutions - Free analysis of web application creation
We had a great meeting and look forward to seeing everyone and any guests that would like to try out networking with WIN LeTip.
Carol Lord Heuschele
C3 Marketing Consulting