Greg Wynn with Prime Lending
Greetings Le Tippers!
We started the meeting with another invigorating cheer of winning thoughts led by Terry Farruk of Way2Execute.
We had a lot of good news both business and personal.
- Seth O’Byrne of O’Bryne Real Estate Consultants sold a property for a blind lady and helped her make $25,000 in a down market! He personally sat with her and went over all the documentation and requirements for both parties. Way to go Seth!
- Llewellyn Falco of Spun Labs announced that he will be presenting the Digigirlz program to the US Congress! And will be presenting at the Agile 2010 conference. We are so proud of Llewellyn, he is off and running!
- Terry and his business partners are opening a new coaching business called CreateACoach.
- Dr. Shamim Matin of Advanced Body Theraputics opened his new office in Mission Valley.
- Christiana Rodgers Crowley, one of our guests from Ing Financial partners, announced that she will be the new financial advisor on Cox Channel 5.
- Karen Gibson of Mindful Skincare is going to visit her new grandbaby this vacation.
- Wayne Fletcher of Mr. Michael’s Auto Detail was reveling in watching the sunset from his new home (that Seth helped him get).
- Finally, Carol Lord Heuschele of C3 Marketing Consultants (and your humble writer of the meeting notes) is going to see the Space Shuttle launch in Florida with her family for vacation. Phew! That is a lot of good news!
Our three guests were introduced:
- Vina Gutierrez of Silpada sterling silver jewelry
- Vanessa Swafford of VanMarie Interior Designs
- Christiana Rodgers Crowley of ING Financial Partners
Two of the guests were visiting for the second time and we will be voting on their membership at the end of the meeting. Our chapter is growing by leaps and bounds and we welcome anyone that wants to get in on this exciting business growth opportunity.
Donations for the raffle today came from Wayne Fletcher, Karen Gibson, and Greg Wynn from Prime Lending.
This week our speaker was Greg Wynn of Prime Lending. Greg is a Mortgage Banker with Prime Lending and can offer wholesale rates because his company is one of the 15th largest banks in the US. Greg showed us the difference between a mortgage banker and a mortgage broker and basically, a mortgage banker has a lot more options and power over getting you the right appraisal and the right loan for your needs.
Greg is very experienced in getting difficult condominium loans through and also loans for flips. He knows many methods for getting around the overlays if the loan is going to be backed by Fannie Mae. Right now is good time to refinance or buy something because the loan rates are no longer going to be artificially held lower by the Federal Government and once again allowed to rise in a free market.
Greg’s company has full commitment which means that they can also give a better rate. Everything in the office is paperless and online and because of the paperless method, you can go online and track every phase of your loan. As Greg spoke we could tell he had a vast knowledge of loans and how to get anything you need for your home and investment property needs. He also has some very special programs where you can get into investment properties for very little down called the HomePath Mortgage Financing by Fannie Mae. You simply pick your home out from www.homepath.com and he can get you the loan. Warning these are foreclosures taken back over by Fannie Mae so some are in bad condition and need fixing up.
So, for all your home and investment property mortgage needs see Greg Wynn at Prime Lending.
We then excused the members we were voting on this morning and had the members vote for possibly adding Vanessa Swafford of VanMarie Interior Designs and Vina Gutierrez of Silpada silver jewelry. We are proud to announce that everyone voted YES to both. Welcome to WIN LeTip Vanessa and Vina we are so excited to have you.
We had a few more announcements:
Board of Director’s Meeting will be on April 12th at Patty’s in Poway. Remember, new board members will be welcomed in and the old board members will be honored for their service.
We also encourage everyone to check out the other networking events around the county such as the Chamber of Commerce events and the Business Connection events. The more people we come in contact with the more business we will get.
New Members, you will be getting information soon on attending your Network Training Seminar.
We had a great meeting and look forward to seeing everyone and any guests that would like to try out networking with WIN LeTip. We ended the meeting with this quote to ponder by Chester l. Karras:
“In business you don’t get what you deserve you get what you negotiate”
Carol Lord Heuschele,
C3 Marketing Consulting