For our March 24, 2011 meeting, we're excited to present Rick Itzkowich. “The LinkedIn Guy” will present an engaging and entertaining overview of LinkedIn.
You’ll take away:
- How you can use LinkedIn in conjunction with your current offline networking activities to help you generate a lot more business.
- Why LinkedIn offers a superior alternative to cold calling and how to use it.
- If you are on LinkedIn, you learn how to step up your involvement to get triple the referral results.
- If you are not on LinkedIn, you will understand why you need to get started today!
- The “what,” “how” and “why” of using this untapped online social networking tool.
Why wait any longer? Get connected today with thousands of referral sources!
Join us Thursday, March 24, 2011, from 7:00am - 8:30am and learn how to use Linkedin to build your business!
About Rick - The Linked In Guy
As the creator of the Link Power Coaching Program, Rick Itzkowich has created live presentations and products that meet today’s demand for tools to use with social media. His marketing articles, podcasts and blog messages regarding how to add LinkedIn to a company’s marketing plan, as well as his QuoteActions or web-based quotes and actions to keep your brand "top of mind" are in high demand. The Link Power Coaching Program and eBook, Social Networking for Business Profits, educate the solo-preneur and small business owner in powerful referral marketing strategies. Most recently Rick was a presenter at You Learn Twit Face, an international social media conference held in Dubai where he earned the Best Speaker Award. Rick is also a featured columnist for The National Networker (TNNW). His column is titled -- Being There When It Matters.
Rick Itzkowich brings a wealth of business experience to his coaching programs and products. In 1992 he co-founded Productive Learning & Leisure, an organization that offers courses, learning adventures and products that enhance people’s success in both their business and personal life. As a small business owner, Rick understands the cost of marketing. Over his 20 years in the industry, he has identified and designed highly successful online and offline strategies to cost-effectively market a business’ products and services.
Rick can be reached at Rick@rickItzkowich.com
Website – www.rickitzkowich.com